1. 28 Days Holy Bible Adventure
2. Notes to the President for Global Transparency of the New Testament
3. Peace Without Domination: Life not Death
4. Circumcision Factor: Abram to Abraham
1. 28 Days Holy Bible Adventure: Jesus accomplished the mission! Reading the Holy Bible multiple times clarifies this with its message and diversity. Was his message followed or did zealotry and abuse precede worldly-wars, crusades, colonization, slavery, etc., which nations really undertook for worldly reasons: mainly defensive, economic and scientific progress. For centuries, Christianity spread from Jerusalem to Armenia, Ethiopia, Britain—before nations annexed Church and its spread! Though: Why are we here? Transparency can clarify, via recurrent Bible reading challenges.
- When Adam & Eve ate of the tree of knowledge—to be like God—they were banished to this world to seek knowledge/science.
- Jesus—the second Adam who was foretold at Eden—came to successfully rescue believers from this fall and to Heaven.
- Adam’s destiny is Knowledge/Science—worldly and/or the knowledge of the Almighty—that his descendants can not escape.
- In seeking the Almighty reading his word clarifies our intricacy and why there was the need for the second Adam.
- In 2000 years have humans known law, love and diplomacy as displayed in the Holy Bible, to find its fascinating challenges?
28 Days Holy Bible Adventure emerged from reading the Holy Bible during my wife Ruth’s dialysis of three hours and requires about 10% of one’s daily time (2 hr 24 min or a movie of 144 minutes). Incorporating both the Old and the New Testaments in biblical sequence—with Psalms and Proverbs daily—each section indicates its approximate reading time.
The above downloadable PDF book, and e-book available via the Amazon link, uses the KJV. PDF bookmarks on the left are useful to navigate through.
2. Notes to the President for Global Transparency of the New Testament (2020)
3. Peace Without Domination: Life not Death (2009)
4. Circumcision Factor: Abram to Abraham / Ishmael to Islam (2003)